Our Spring energy has just started to warm up! We’re so glad to have the sun back that we’ve made a funny post with 10 Quick Spring Funnies that really made us chuckle.
Maybe you can share some funny Spring riddles or jokes that you know, but first take a look at ours:
- Question: What season is it when you are on a trampoline? Answer: Spring Time
- Question: What flowers grow on faces? Answer: Tulips ( Two- Lips)
- What did the big flower say to the little one? “You’re really growing, bud!” A bud is a shoot that eventually blooms into a full-grown flower.
- How is the letter A like a spring flower? Both of them are followed by bees (B’s)!
- What is a spring chick after it is five months old? 6 months old. (What did you think the answer was?)
- What are the hottest flowers in all of creation? Sunflowers!
- Knock, Knock – Who’s there? – Spring. – Spring Who? – I might Spring over to your house one day.
- Spring has come when you can put your foot on 3 daisies.
- What is Yellow and brown, but red all over? An embarrassed sunflower.
- Where did the the daisy eat it’s dinner? At the Four Seasons.
You might also find the following posts interesting:
- 50 Facts About South Africa You Might Not Know
- Mind Reading Experiment with Junk Mail
- A Brain Teaser to reduce your stress level
- 10 Funny Classifieds Ads