Smartphones are a buzz topic we are all pretty tired of hearing. If you still wondering what all the fuss is about, you are probably not alone.
A smartphone is a device that offers high computer like abilities. Think of it as a Super phone that your job or lifestyle demands.
So we thought about a 5 point quick check list to do before buying a smartphone, and here they are:
- Camera: Do you need to take photos that take close to professional photos, or do you need to just snap images clear enough for your friends and family to see? Decide if this factor is important to you
- Internet: Internet speed and ability to read web pages is a big reason why people use smartphones. Check your internet needs, these days even a basic smartphone comes with fast 3G capability.
- Social Networking: Everyone uses Twitter and Facebook, but check to see if you need your phone to do stuff your desktop computer can do on your favourite social sites.
- Office: Always on the go? Then you need to view your office files whilst on the move. Smartphones now come equipped with readers and editors that make this easier.
- Maps: If you getting lost every weekend and your GPS is stuck in your dashboard, then a good smart phone with GPS is a good tool for when you are car hopping or out and about.
So, what are your needs when it comes having a smartphone? Please comment on this post and let us know what you think. Feel free to share this post with your friends.
You might also find the following posts interesting on the Junk Mail blog:
- Meet the Ring Leader…
- Junk Mail Google AdWords Seminar
- 8 Interesting Facts About The Digital Market in South Africa in 2011
- 2011 Tri Nations Rugby Tournament Schedule
- 2011 ABSA Currie Cup Premier Division Match Fixtures
- 2011 Rugby World Cup Match Schedule
- Gautrain Starts Operations Between Johannesburg & Pretoria