Apple recently launched its brand new operating system, iOS 8, and with it comes a lot of new features that make your device so much more user-friendly.
The camera, for one, has 9 awesome new features that could make anyone look like a professional photographer…
Here are the new features on the iOS 8 camera:
- Permanent backup – Every photo and video you take is stored forever in the cloud
- Exposure control – Slide your finger up and down to set the exposure
- Photo editing – Crop, straighten, rotate, adjust light and colour of your photos
- Camera timer – Set a 3- or 10-second delay
- Time-lapse video – Make stop-action movies
- Burst mode – This feature is now available on older iPhones
- Panorama – This feature is now available on your iPad
- PhotoKit – Developers now get nondestructive edits, read-and-write access
- Credit card scanner – A new feature you can do from iOS 8’s Safari browser
Don’t have an iPhone yet and want to make use of these great photography features? Find an affordable iPhone 5S and other mobile phones for sale on Junk Mail.