Christmas is only 12 days away. Today the Junk Mail Team is adding another recipe to the list of Christmas Recipes. And of course, this one is all about the main course. If you’ve missed our previous recipe posts, check out the links below this one.
Today we thought we’d share a delicate Roast recipe that is very easy to make. It’s a Garlic-Stuffed Roasted Chicken and here’s how you make it.
You will need:
- 3/4 cups of roasted garlic cloves.
- Course ground pepper and salt.
- 1 Chicken.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare a bowl of ¾ cup Roasted Garlic cloves with fork, season with Salt and Pepper.
- Rinse the chicken and slip fingers between the skin and the meat.
- Evenly spread the bowl preparation-(inside and out). A good way is to start from the leg and end at the neck.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and allow chicken to bask in the pan for 2 minutes.
- Take chicken and place into the Oven FOR 40- 45 minutes or until Golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy.
We hope you find the end product extremely tasty. If you like this post, please share it with your friends. If you have another suggestion for a Christmas main course please comment on this post and provide the readers of the Junk Mail blog with it. Feedback is appreciated and welcome on the Junk Mail blog.
You might also want to check out these related Festive blog posts: