Christmas Trees are standing tall. The Reindeer shaped cakes are hot out the oven, and the festive food is highly anticipated.
With all the decorations out there, it’s hard to find some that are personal to your friends and family.
We have included some tips and tricks that you can use to make great sentimental decorations, to hang everywhere and most importantly on your tree.
- Use empty toilet paper cones. This is a great way to keep a decoration in-place. Place covers over the cone and get creative with beads and shiny plastics.
- You can use material to cut out shapes. A good way to do this is to draw a pencil line on the material and then cut accordingly.
- Use the ends of key chains, to make a memorable decoration that can be used after Christmas. Use caution when handling sharp object to perforate objects.
- Paper shapes are always a great decoration, use origami guides online or at the library to make a shape that you find appealing.
Feel free to check out the following festive posts on the Junk Mail blog. You might find them interesting:
- Christmas Ching
- 10 Things That Could end up under your Christmas Tree
- Some “Shop From Home” Christmas Ideas
- A Mince Pie Recipe for Christmas
- Christmas Pudding Recipe