Christmas is a great time to share. It’s really a time for making other people in our lives feel loved and revered. Many people don’t have this luxury. There are underprivileged children and adults who long for someone to make their Christmas feel less empty.
There are many ways in which we can make each other feel better about what we have. We often have so much of extra food and clothing, that we tend to just let it stay in our home without thinking of others. Junk Mail has put a few ideas down to Creating Someone’s Christmas. Here they are:
- Look at your clothing, there is often one thing you could do without or don’t intend using again. To someone else this can make all the difference on a cold, rainy night.
- Don’t just give canned food, many people will love to receive some left-overs in a piece of foil.
- Create a a box for your family and friends to place all their unwanted items in. When the box is full, spread it to the local orphanage or Salvation Center. Every contribution helps.
- Teach someone a skill. This is a fantastic way to make a lifelong difference. You can give someone the gift of a skill, sewing, knitting and even fishing.
Feel free to check out the following festive posts on the Junk Mail blog. You might find them interesting:
- Christmas Ching
- 10 Things That Could end up under your Christmas Tree
- Some “Shop From Home” Christmas Ideas
- A Mince Pie Recipe for Christmas
- Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Christmas Decoration Tips