As part of Junk Mail’s commitment to developing an Industry Standard Pets Policy in cooperation with Beauty without Cruelty, the NSPCA and various other roll players in the classifieds industry, here is a list of dogs that Junk Mail will ‘red flag’ in advertising due to the risks associated with dog fighting and other criminal activity.
- Pit Bull Terriers
- American Pit Bull Terriers aka ‘China dogs’
- American Staffordshire Terriers aka Amstaffs
- Staffordshire Terriers or Staffies
- Japanese Tosas
- Shar peis
- Dogo Argentinaos (Argentinian Fightng Dogs)
- Brazilian Mastiff / Fila Brasileiros
- Miperro de Presa Canario
- Red/Blue Nose Carbers
- Cross Breeds of these fighting breeds
Remember to report any suspicious dog-type activities to your local SPCA or Police Station and to never take matters into your own hands! Suspicious pet ads on the Junk Mail site can be flagged via the Report flags on the site, or notify Junk Mail Pet Care if you notice anything out of place.