St Olav’s Christmas Craft Market: This event takes place at Penzance Primary School in Glenwood, Durban on Saturday the 20th of November 2010 from 09h00 to 15h00. There will be kids activities, a jumping castle, face painting, sand art, mosaic classes, Christmas crafts / decorations, hand crafted Christmas gifts, Christmas cakes / mince pies, jewellery, cosmetics, soaps, candles, kids toys, clothing, Christian gifts & much more. Delicious goodies like boerewors rolls, bacon rolls, hamburgers, steak rolls will be on sale. The event will also feature a special guest appearance by Father Christmas. For more information about the St Olav’s Christmas Craft market phone 082 5653937.
The Sani Stagger Endurance Race: This event takes place at the Sani Pass in the Southern Drakensberg on the 27th of November 2010. It’s also known as “The Ultimate Endurance Race”. There will be a 21 km half marathon and a 42 km marathon on the day. The Sani Stagger Endurance Race is organised by the local Sani Athletic Club and operates under the rules of KwaZulu Natal Athletics. The event has become a sought after and ‘must do’ race on the race calendar. Contact Trish on 083 4470766 for more information.
You might find them interesting:
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Durban
- The 10 Most Peculiar Animals
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Pretoria
- 50 Facts about South Africa You Might not Know
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Johannesburg
- Young Talent: Faeron Wheeler
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Cape Town
- Another Collection of Funny Signs
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Port Elizabeth
- 7 Interesting African Holiday Destinations
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About East London