The search is on to find a funny or super interesting classified advert on Junk Mail. Take up this daring quest and you could win an iPad2 for your brilliance.
To stand a chance at winning, here is what you will need to do:
- Go to the Junk Mail website at www.junkmail.co.za or visit the Junk Mail mobi http://www.junkmail.co.za/mobile and find an Advert that entertains you
- Share this funny Ad straight to the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook wall (www.facebook.com/junkmailcapetown) with a short description telling our judges why this Junk Mail Cape Town Advert tickled your funny bone
- Then share your Amusing Ad with a Western Cape friend from our Junk Mail Facebook Fan Page and you will be eligible to win the iPad2 that is up for grabs
- Enter countless Amusing Ads as many times as you want from the 1st of March until the 11th of March 2012
- On the 12th of March 2012 the judges will announce the Top 10 Amusing Ads. These Top 10 Finalists will go head to head in a Face-off and the Amusing Ad with the most votes (Likes, Shares and Comments) will win the iPad2.
Keep your eyes on our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fanpage as we will be promoting the most Amusing Ads of the day and that funny Ad could be the one you found and shared with us and your Western Cape friend.
Seriously who needs clowns when you have Junk Mail Cape Town Ad amusement!
Good luck and hurry to find your Amusing Ad before the next Capetonian does…
Please note the following terms and conditions apply if you enter the Find an Amusing Ad and you could win an iPad2 competition:
- This competition is open to all South Africans living in the Western Cape only.
- Winners must be a Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan (“Like” us to become a Fan) to be eligible for the iPad2 prize.
- To qualify for the prize all entrants must find funny adverts that already exist on the Junk Mail website. Contestants that create their own adverts will be disqualified from the contest. The goal of the competition is to find funny and amusing adverts and show the rest of our fans the funny adverts you managed to find on www.junkmail.co.za.
- All adverts entered need to be shared from the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page with a friend on Facebook that lives in the Western Cape from to be eligible to stand a chance at winning the iPad2 prize. Remember to share your amusing advert with a Facebook Friend based in the Western Cape so you don’t get disqualified from the Find an Amusing Ad contest.
- All Amusing Advert entries need to be posted on the Junk Mail Cape Town wall by the 11th of March 2012. Sadly, all late entries won’t be considered as a finalist in the Top 10 Amusing Ad finals the following day.
- The judge’s decision of Top 10 Finalists for the Like-off is final and no correspondence is entered into.
- All of the Top 10 Amusing Adverts Finalists will be promoted on the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan page and all of our fans will be asked to cast their votes for their favourite Amusing Advert. The Amusing Advert with the most Likes, Shares and Comments by 3pm on the 15th of March 2012 will be in line to win the iPad2 (provided that the winner abides to all of the competition terms and conditions).
- The winner will be announced on the 16th of March after the judges have reviewed the voting process. The judges reserve the right to make a final decision on who the final winner will be.
- If the winner does not claim or respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
- The Winner must be able to collect winnings with a valid South African ID document from our partner’s office at the 3rd floor North, Mariendahl House, Newlands on Main, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- Facebook.com is in no way connected to this competition but is used as a medium to engage with the Junk Mail Cape Town Amusing Ad finders. Contestants using fake accounts or Like farms to get extra votes for the Top 10 Amusing Ad Face-off will loose these votes and extreme cases will be disqualified.