From 1 May 2020, GotProperty’s new home will be on Junk Mail. The changes will happen in phases over the coming weeks and we’ll keep you posted as it happens!
How will these changes affect you?
- You can still place FREE property ads on the Junk Mail website. It doesn’t matter whether you’re renting or selling or if you’re a private seller or business.
- You can still set up FREE Property Alerts on Junk Mail. This means you now have access to a wider range of properties as they get listed!
- You can promote your property advert on the Junk Mail website and pay for it online!
- You’ll still be able to see your advert stats in your Junk Mail dashboard and update your details quickly and easily.
- You can get added exposure through the famous Junk Mail brand.
Remember: If you’re not sure what your login details are, visit the Junk Mail login page, and select the “Forgot Password” option. From there you’ll be able to reset your password for the email address you used to log into the GotProperty website.