It is very important to keep your internet browser up-to-date to ensure that you are always able to use any website to its best ability.
As with any website, www.JunkMail.co.za makes use of images and various other technological advances to bring users and clients a very good user experience. However, sometimes when your browser is outdated, you may lose out on helpful functions on the website.
Follow our guidelines below to update your browser:
Mozilla Firefox will notify you as soon as there is an update ready to be installed and should run this update automatically
To make sure you have the latest version:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Select Open Help Menu
- Select About Firefox
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox.
Chrome should update manually as new updates are released. To make sure that you are up-to-date, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the customize and control Google button
- Select About Google Chrome
- The window that appears will automatically check if your version is the latest
If you have Apple updates turned on, Safari should stay up-to-date automatically. To verify that your version of Safari is the latest or update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple menu and select App store
- Click on the updates button in the toolbar
- Find Safari and click on Update
If you are running a very old version of Safari, you can also visit the official Safari download page to get the newest version.
Opera should update itself; however follow these steps to ensure your version is the latest one released:
- Open the Opera web browser
- Click on the Opera icon in the top left-hand corner of the window
- Select About Opera from the dropdown menu
- If there are updates to install, they will resume download immediately
Microsoft updates Internet Explorer using its Windows update feature. As long as you are regularly installing the latest Windows updates from Microsoft, you should have the latest version of Internet Explorer.