Christmas Time is a time often spent at home, in cosy rooms, sipping drinks around a tree that holds personal trinkets of yesteryear. But Christmas can also be a time spent outdoors. There are many great things families and friends can do this Festive Season that don’ t mean staying at home.
Junk Mail came up with some great ideas you can use to get outdoors this Festive Season:
- Have a picnic day. Get to a Public garden or park and choose a corner. You can even bring your tree along and have a full day of eating, playing creative games and just enjoying the sun.
- Have a cosy night around a fire. What better way to do this than by camping. Get to a camp site and use marshmallows and fun stories to start off a wonderful evening.
- Go to a mall. Many popular malls have fun family and kid activities. You can even get all your Christmas shopping done whilst taking part in these activities.
- Go on a road trip. This is where the holidays really get interesting. Go to a dam or river resort that you always wanted to visit. Spend a day fishing, and making great outdoor foods.
We hope that these tips help make your Festive Days more fun and exciting. If you have any other suggestions, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to check out the following festive posts on the Junk Mail blog. You might find them interesting:
- Christmas Ching
- 10 Things That Could end up under your Christmas Tree
- Some “Shop From Home” Christmas Ideas
- A Mince Pie Recipe for Christmas
- Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Christmas Decoration Tips
- Create Someone’s Christmas this Festive Season