Junk Mail Customer Care now on WhatsApp

Junk Mail Customer Care on WhatsAppJunk Mail Customer Care is now on WhatsApp during the week and normal office hours 08:00 – 16:30 from Mondays to Fridays.

Simply add the number 082 843 6952 to your phone contacts and save it as Junk Mail Customer Care.

Start your query with your name followed by your query details. Only WhatsApp queries will be taken through this number; no calls, SMS’s or other IM apps.

You can also send your success story using Junk Mail to this number via WhatsApp.

So feel free to contact Junk Mail from your mobile phone today!

Liezl Grobler

Digital Copy Editor, Blogger, SEO Writer and Online Marketing...

You may also like...

53 Responses

1. shireen mahomed says:

I’m trying for months to advertise my car for sale. I cannot fill in the price slot. It always comes up as not done. Please help. I write it like this, 55 000 00, or 55 000,00, or 55000,00. Tried so many formats. But still no go. :’-( what am I doing wrong?

2. tlou says:

ADVERTISING MADE EASIER, OUR CLIENTS ARE BEST SERVICED IN THE BEST WAY… AWESOME…

3. OLIPHANT says:

i think this will be kul for me i’ll just whatsApp u and you reply ihope

4. Dries van Niekerk says:

Looking for platecompactor

5. ruth says:

i make an advert for the houses which i’m selling as an agent for our company but i dont get any respond so please tell me what to do

• Hi Ruth,

Make sure to always add as many photos as possible! You can also see if the price for the property is market related by going through other adverts in your region with the same details.

I see the ads did have quite a few phone clicks, so perhaps ask people phoning where they saw the ad to give you peace of mind!

Thank you for your loyal support!

6. Thabo Montjane says:

I need a quote for lister diesel engines

7. Edmore Masaire says:

I am looking for a gear box of a 4×4 VW Caravelle syncro 2002 model.Please help

8. dennis says:

I need second hand air conditioners in Neslpruit,White River and Louis trichardt.

9. Mash Luis says:

I have registered on your classified web.
    Mean while I want to buy farm tractor/machinery to ship to Zimbabwe for own use. I will in future look for machinery for resale. So I need genuine sellers.
    Mean while help me to get a cheap good small tractor for my use.
    My phon +47760536225

10. TAU says:

Welcome to Allseason Lawns website!

At Allseasonlawns we understand what “green” is all about.

We have been in business for more than 10 years and we have served an inumerable number of very happy and satisfied customers.

———————————–

Allseason lawns specialises in all kind of lawns including the following:

Kukuyu grass
    Elem
    Evergreen Lawn
    Golfcourse
    Shadeover

Our services at allseasons include the following:

Preperation of land
    delivery of lawns
    planting of lawns
    top soil
    manure and fertiliser
    lawn chemicals

CONTACT 0827403140

11. Neo Mbatha says:

Any one who can assist me Fiat Strada Parts, 1.2, 2006 model. Zululand chap. Ready to pay and collect.

12. savie says:

Junk mail is the best.

13. Somaru says:

What is junkmail doing with the fake adverts on the site, it is so evident that these adveerts are fake. Clearly one cannot buy a 2013 toyota hilux for R32000 and a mini cooper for R21000. Something needs to be done to stop this practice. People can easilu fall prey to these scams.

• Hi Somaru,

We have a dedicated team of moderators looking at every ad on the site. These ads are removed as quickly as they are put on. But you are welcome to report anyy such ads using the report button on the ad details page.

Thank you for using Junk Mail!

14. JustCoralie says:

6 piece expandable dining room table including dresser, chairs upholstere.d

15. JustCoralie says:

1 large, 3 smaller oak coffee tables for sales R1 500 – tables too small for lounge.