Junk Mail would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every employee for the hard work, dedication, and passion that got us to where we are today.
In the last five years, we’ve grown from a predominantly print-focused company to an industry-leading digital company that hit record levels of performance in 2019!
Junk Mail is also internationally recognised as thought leaders for marketplaces. Our six market-leading digital brands have disrupted the market numerous times and we will continue to do so through innovative solutions. In 2013, Junk Mail received first place for the International Classified Media Innovation Award at the ICMA and in 2019 we received third place for the International Digital Innovation Award.
- Junk Mail Digital Media
- Yuppiechef Online
- Colin Leshou: Gauteng Provincial Manager | SEDA
- Elouise Kelly: Managing Director | Ogilvy SA
- Lance Fanaroff: Co-Founder and Director | iiDENTIFii
- Tantaswa Fubu: Group Executive Human Capital | Barloworld LIMITED
- Thulani Nzima: Chairman | Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency Board
- Tumelo Seaketso: Director | Consulting Human Capital | Deloitte
- Mpho Ledwaba: Head of Marketing | JSE
More about the National Business Awards:
Established in 2002, the National Business Awards is aimed at recognising the success, innovation and ethics of South African companies and organisations across all industries.
Through rigorous benchmarking and tracking of industry behaviour, Topco Media researches, identifies and accredits the breakthroughs, the disruptors, the innovators and the new economic champions, so that they can showcase their achievements and share best practices, policies and strategies with other ambitious companies.
We look forward to attending the awards ceremony on the 21st of November 2019 at Emperors Palace, but more importantly, we look forward to many more years as digital leaders in the industry.