Junk Mail has been around for nearly 20 years. Technology has made it a lot easier to place adverts at Junk Mail throughout the years. It has stabilized into 4 methods to place adverts with us: Telephonically (via our call center), via Fax, via SMS and via the Junk Mail Website.
Well, now Junk Mail has a new method for placing adverts. This new method can be described in 1 word (that’s already on 11% of the global population’s lips): Facebook.
Welcome to the world of trading straight on Facebook. The Facebook Free Advert form works in the same way as the Junk Mail Online Free Advert Form. The advert you place on our Facebook page will be published on the Junk Mail Classifieds Facebook fan page wall and will also be published on the Junk Mail website.
You might be asking yourself “How Do I Place my Junk Mail Free Advert Via Facebook?” Well, it’s very easy. Just follow these steps below and you’ll be well on your way to buy and sell on Junk Mail.
STEP 1: Access the Free Ad Form via the Junk Mail Classifieds Facebook page scroll down and click the “Place a Free Advert” link on the left hand side of the page (circled in red in the screenshot below)
STEP 2: Once you’ve clicked on the “Place a Free Ad” link you will see the Junk Mail Facebook Free Advert form. Complete the required details on the Free Advert Form For Your Advert and Click the Submit Button on the Bottom of the Page.
- There are 4 compulsory fields on the Free Advert Form: Ad Text, E-Mail, Your Region and Your Suburb.
- A Phone Number is Required if you want your advert to appear in Print.
- You are able to upload up to 15 photos to your advert via Facebook.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know which Category you think you should place your advert in, leave it blank and our proofreading team will categorise your advert for you.
Once you’ve completed the form and clicked submit, you should see the following confirmation screen in front of you on the Facebook page:
- If you click on “View Ad” your advert on the Junk Mail website will be shown in a new browser tab / window. Please note that the photo(s) for your advert will not be displayed until it has been moderated by our proofreaders.
- If you click on “Share Ad” a pop up screen will appear which gives you the option to share your advert with your friends on Facebook.
- If you click on “Place Another Ad” you will be redirected to Step 2 of this process and you will be able to place another advert (without leaving Facebook).
Free Ad Forms have also been introduced on the newly launched Junk Mail Region Facebook pages for Pretoria, Johannesburg, Kwazulu-Natal and Cape Town. Now you can attract buyers from your region on our website and social pages.
Happy buying and selling from your King of Classifieds!