Calling on all Junk Mailers! It is that time again! You ask what time? I say “campaign time”! We want to hear from you why Junk Mail works for you. We want you to share your success stories while using Junk Mail with us.
Of course there will be something in it for you. We will be splitting it up in two categories; buyers and sellers.
Share your best Junk Mail success story with us regarding your buying and selling experience with Junk Mail and you could win.
Now you probably want to know “what prizes”? For the buyers; the buyer with the best success story will win a R1000 cash prize! You can use this money to find items that you really want on the Junk Mail site, or you can put it in your piggy bank and spend at a later stage.
Sellers and users that frequently place ads on Junk Mail trying to get rid of their things or just to make a quick buck or two; you will stand the chance to win a top listing for a week. This will give you extra exposure and will ensure that you sell your product even quicker (valued at R250).
The competition will run from the 8th of October until the 26th of October and winners will be announced on a weekly basis. Each week will have a winner, so if you don’t win the first week you can always share another story with us for the next week.
How to submit your success story.
You have the following two options. You can either submit your “Why Junk Mail works for me” story on our blog underneath this post or alternatively you can post it on our Facebook pages. [On the main page or on any of the regional pages.] We will select the best stories on a weekly basis and winners will be announced every Friday.
Be sure to have a look at the terms and conditions below regarding the rules and regulations for the competition and entries.
Get those stories ready and share with us why you think “Junk Mail works for me”. Stay tuned for more details.
Share your Success Stories Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all South Africans currently residing in South Africa.
- Only one success story per entry is allowed (but feel free to enter as many times as you want).
- Entries should not be longer than 2000 characters. Entries longer than 2000 characters will not be in consideration for the prize.
- In your success story you need to state whether you are a Buyer or a Seller.
- The winner will be announced at 13:00 every Friday on the Junk Mail Facebook page and the winner will be emailed to arrange prize pick-up. First announcement will be on the 12th October.
- The winner must be able to provide details so that the cash prize can be transferred or it can be collected from one of the Junk Mail regional offices. The winner will need a valid South African ID document in order to receive the prize. No international deliveries will be made.
- If the winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.