Christmas is a great time of the year to exchange gifts, conversation and dinners. It’s also a time that requires a lot more money, as opposed to the rest of the year.
With this in mind, Junk Mail has come up with some “Shop From Your Home” ideas that will certainly help you get rid of clutter, spread Christmas cheer and save that money.
Here are some of the ideas we’ve come up with:
- Use old plant pots. After washing them, decorate them with poster paints and stencil cuts. You will be amazed at what great gifts they make.
- Use old glass jars by filling them with bath salts or sweet treats. Let the contents decorate the gift. This can be easily done, with layering different colours.
- Make elaborate cards using some card board and old found objects. Personalizing cards is the best way to make a memory.
- Make some potpourri out of the flowers in the garden. Start by drying them in an old book. Wrap them in some material and tie with an elastic band, twirled with ribbon. It makes a lovely gift.
- Make a dish. Casserole is a great gift, simply attach the recipe to the dish and write your well wishes for the holidays. It will be a yummy treat, and surely be appreciated each time it is made again.
We hope these ideas will prove to be useful in the upcoming festive season of 2010. If you have any other ideas that you would like to share with the readers of the Junk Mail blog, please comment on this post.
You might also find the following posts interesting & useful during the festive season:
If you need to sell an item urgently feel free to Place a Free Advert on Junk Mail for immediate online exposure.