Spring Day is upon us, a day that brings new smells dancing in the air, with fresh fruit and colourful flowers decorating our environment.
Some cool things to do on the first day of Spring is to have a picnic, or go for a walk in your nearest park, appreciating the warm air that was away this Winter.
At Junk Mail, we love Spring, because it’s a new Season when everyone is happy about a different thing. So we asked a few people what they like most about Spring.
These were the Top 10 things:
- The fresh air.
- The chirping birds outside my bedroom, they were away for so long during the Winter.
- The colourful flowers that grow in my garden.
- The lovely grapes from the Winelands.
- My sun kissed skin after a long day.
- The bees that make honey for my afternoon tea.
- The grass that turns greener everyday.
- The fact that the sun rises earlier and sets later in the day
- The spirit of rejuvenation and renewal in the air.
- Making lemonade with the ripe lemons that are best in Spring.
Don’t forget to wear your Casual Day Sticker on the 3 September for the benefit of those less fortunate and disabled. Also check out our previous post covering 10 Spring Cleaning tips.