So to show our love for Cape Town, Junk Mail will be giving away R2000 a day from the 16th to the 20th of January.
How do I win my share of R50 000 in cold hard cash?
- Step 1: Use www.junkmail.co.za/capetown
- Step 2: Come tell us why you like us on our Facebook Junk Mail Cape Town Page
- Step 3: Then wait to hear if you are one of our daily winners. We will announce the winners on our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page every week day.
Listen to Cape Town’s favourite radio DJ, KFM’s Ryan O’Connor for more tips and tricks on how to use Junk Mail Cape Town, and more upcoming Junk Mail Cape Town competitions.
Not in the Western Cape? Spread the word and tell your Capetonian friends and family about this competition.
Good luck and see you on our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page soon!
Please note the following terms and conditions apply if you enter this Junk Mail Tell us why you Like us and win competition:
- This competition is open to all South Africans living in the Western Cape only.
- Winners must be a Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan (“Like” us to become a Fan) to be eligible for the prize.
- Entries must be received by 3 PM daily to be considered for that daily prize of R2000. Late entries will be considered for the following day’s draw.
- The judge’s decision of the daily winning comment is final and no correspondence is entered into.
- The daily winners will be announced on the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page.
- If the winner does not claim or respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
- Winners must be able to collect winnings with a valid South African ID document from our partner’s office at the 3rd floor North, Mariendahl House, Newlands on Main, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.