The Good Food and Wine Show is coming to Cape Town at the end of May 2013. The event will be held at the Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC) from the 23rd to the 26th of May 2013. Earlier in this week we told you all about this in our blog post with details about this event.
Great News for Junk Mail users is that we’re giving away 5 Double Tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show in Cape Town! All you have to do to enter is to e-mail us a photo of the “Good Food” that you are enjoying during your lunch time to email@example.com. To qualify for a valid entry you need to display the following hashtag in the photo that you send us “#GoodFoodandWineCT”. Make sure that you mention the place you are at by either capturing it with your photo or just tagging the venue.
You can also Tweet us your entry: mention @junkmailct and @goodfoodSA in your Tweet and use the #GoodFoodandWineCT hashtag in your photo for a valid entry. We will be giving away tickets on the 2nd, 9th and 16th of May 2013 for this event, so keep your eyes and ears open.
Please take note of the Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed for this competition, so choose your “Good Food” wisely.
- A valid e-mail address, ID number and contact telephone is required to enter competition.
- Winners will be announced on the Junk Mail Classifieds or Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook pages at 3 PM on the respective days.
- If the winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 hours, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement. Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The competition is not open to Junk Mail employees.
- The competition is only open to persons over the age of 18.
- Competition entrants should note that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
So, what are you waiting for? E-mail or Tweet us the photo of the “Good Food” you’re having for a lunch and you and your partner could be on your way to the Good Food and Wine Show in Cape Town at the end of May!