Junk Mail once again brings you a great opportunity to win an iPad3 32GB with WiFi and Cellular to show off to your jealous friends.
So how do you enter the Lucky Draw Competition?
Simply Create and Activate your free Junk Mail account and you are entered into the Lucky Draw! Entries close at 12 noon on the 24th of August and the winner will be announced on the same day at 1 PM.
Clicking the Register link will open the Registration page that you need to complete and submit.
After registering you will receive an email to confirm/activate your free Junk Mail account and you need to click the activation link in order to complete the registration.
The winner will be announced at 13:00 on the 24th of August on the Junk Mail Facebook Page. The winner will receive an email from Junk Mail to arrange prize pick-up or delivery.
Already registered and activated your account? Then you are already in the draw! Just make sure your account has been activated. If you are not sure if your account is active; simply try to log in. If your account is still inactive and you don’t have the activation email anymore, you can email the Junk Mail webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
So if you would like to win the iPad3 32GB with WiFi and Cellular then Create and Activate your free Junk Mail account right away!
- Register your free Junk Mail account before 24 August at 12:00 noon.
- Activate/Verify your free account by clicking the activation link in theemail received after registration.
- Check out the Junk Mail Facebook Page on the 24th of August at 13:00 to see if you are the lucky winner.
Turn Friday the 24thof August into Your Lucky Day!
Lucky Draw T&C
- This competition is open to all South Africans currently residing in South Africa.
- Only verified/activated accounts created from 18 July 2012 to 12:00 noon 24 August 2012 will be taken into consideration for the draw taking place at 12:00 noon on 24 August 2012
- The winner will be announced at 13:00 on the Junk Mail Facebook page and the winner will be emailed to arrange prize pick-up or delivery.
- The winner must be able to receive the prize via pick-up from one of the Junk Mail regional offices or Courier delivery to the closest Post Office. The winner will need a valid South African ID document in order to receive the prize. No international deliveries will be made.
- If the winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.