The 6th annual Photo and Film Expo is said to be the largest of its kind to ever hit the shores of South Africa. With last year’s Expo being a huge success with a shocking amount of visitors and being the largest since they began, this year promises to be much more exciting.
The event thrived in 2013 and is set to soar this year. The Photo and Film Expo is a 4 day event that has all your favourite Photographic brands under one roof. The photographic industry has grown at an astonishing rate over the past 5 years and united like never before.
The Photo & Film Expo first began in 2009 and has grown to be the world’s leading photographic event. The Expo hosts guests from over 30 countries as well as international presenters. The Expo will boast over 100 workshops over 4 days which will be presented by international presenters as well as top local industry players.
Some of the International Presenters Include:
- Pierre Poulain – he Is a famous photographer, formally from Israel. He began his adventure in photography at the age of 20.
- Bruce Smith (UK) – Bruce is a fashion, beauty and fine art nude photographer. He has over 30 years of experience producing high profile fashion photography and is the leading fashion photographer in the UK.
- Andrew Appleton – Andrew specialises in beauty, fashion and performance photography and teaches photography throughout the UK.
There are many more presenters that will be showcasing unique presentations and demonstrations.
The Photo & Film Expo is hosted to serve a platform where professional and enthusiast photographers can network and learn all about the new innovations in the photography industry including new and latest cameras, and photography devices and equipment.
- Date: 30th October – 02nd November 2014
- Venue: Coco-Cola Dome, Johannesburg
- Time: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
So if photography is your thing, its best you get down to the Photo & Film Expo and capture the breath-taking moments in your life perfectly.
Find great bargains on photography equipment for sale on Junk Mail.