Christmas and the Holiday season is when good, merry cheer seeps through all corners of the globe. Having friends and family over to share the good times is one of the main fun facets of this time.
We have been mustering up a storm in our Junk Mail Kitchen. It’s really making the holiday preparations that much more enjoyable. We will be featuring a series of good recipes to help you make good food with good friends.
- 1 Packet of Brownie Mix
- ½ a tub of cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container prepared chocolate frosting
- Preheat the oven at 350 Degrees in a greased pan.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to back-pack instructions. Spread into your greased pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in a bowl until fluffy. Add condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over brownie mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tips are brown. Allow to cool down and layer frosting.
- Cut into desired cubes and refrigerate.
We hope that you find this recipe for Chocolate Brownies useful this festive season. Feel free to check out some of these blog posts from last year on the Junk Mail blog:
- Christmas Decoration Tips
- Create Someone’s Christmas This Festive Season
- Christmas Pudding Recipe
- A Mince Pie Recipe for Christmas
- Some “Shop From Home” Ideas for Christmas
- Gift Getting Greats
- 3 Christmas Gift Ideas for Her
Feel free to share this content with your friends if you have found this useful.