To win one of our R2000 a day cash prizes, here is what you will need to do:
- Come to our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan page to share your real-life Junk Mail Cape Town story.
- Enter every day from 13th to the 17th of February 2012.
- Tell all your friends on Facebook how much you love Junk Mail Cape Town to increase your chances of winning.
- Then keep an eye on our Fan page around 15:00pm for the daily announcement to see if you have won.
Tell us about the time you found you’re missing Parrot with the help of Junk Mail Classifieds, or share your story of how you bought and sold goods on the Junk Mail Cape Town website to make a living. Let us know that you are the most loyal Junk Mail Cape Town fan in the Western Cape.
The Junk Mail Cape Town winnings have only just begun… you could win from now until April 2012 as we will be giving away R50 000 worth of prizes. So keep a close eye on the Junk Mail Cape Town website and Junk Mail Facebook Fan Page for more competition details.
Good luck and may your story win one of the R2000 cash prizes that are up for grabs!
Please note the following terms and conditions apply if you enter this Junk Mail Cape Town Tell us story and win competition:
- This competition is open to all South Africans living in the Western Cape only.
- Winners must be a Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan (“Like” us to become a Fan) to be eligible for the daily R2000 cash prize.
- All entries must be received by 3pm daily to be eligible to stand a chance at winning the R2000 a day cash prize. Late entries will be considered for the R2000 cash draw the following day.
- The judge’s decision of winning story on Facebook is final and no correspondence is entered into.
- The Junk Mail Cape Town winner will be announced on the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page daily from Monday 13 February till Friday 17th February. Comments need to be received by 3pm daily to qualify for that day’s R2000 cash prize. If comments are entered late, these comments will be entered into the next day’s draw.
- If the winner does not claim or respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
- Winners must be able to collect winnings with a valid South African ID document from our partner’s office at the 3rd floor North, Mariendahl House, Newlands on Main, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- Facebook is in no way connected to this competition but is used as a medium to engage with Junk Mail Cape Town’s fans.