Earlier in the week I told you about the Kids and Baby Expo that is making it’s way to Emperor’s Palace in Gauteng soon! This is the ultimate expo for parents, children and the rest of your family!
Visitors to the Kids and Baby Expo have to opportunity to view some of the awesome products that are available in the marketplace today. They’ll also be able to see hands-on demonstrations and displays of these products, giving them a unique first hand experience of the latest, safest and most practical items that more than 120 exhibitors are showing of.
The Kids and Baby Expo is held from the 11th to the 14th of April 2013 at the Centre Court at Emperor’s Palace and will be open from 10 AM to 6 PM on these days. For more information check out the Kids and Baby Expo Facebook page or the official website.
Great News for Junk Mail users is that we’re giving away 2 double tickets to the Kids and Baby Expo! All you have to do to enter is comment on this blog post and let us know on a scale of 1 to 10 just how badly you want to get hold of these tickets! Plain and simple! The competition closes next week Friday (the 12th of April 2013) at 1 PM. We will announce ONE winner tomorrow and ONE winner next week Friday.
Please take note of the Terms and Conditions for this competition below:
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- A valid e-mail address and contact telephone is required to enter the competition.
- The winner will be announced at 2 PM on the two respective days on the Junk Mail Facebook page and will be emailed regarding the prize.
- If the winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 hours, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement. Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The competition is not open to Junk Mail employees.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize
Watch this space for more Competitions on the Junk Mail Blog.