Have you shared in the Junk Mail Cape Town story? We have much more than 100 000 buyers and sellers repeatedly sharing their personal stories with us. It really is inspiring to see how many real-life stories are being shared for the whole of the Western Cape to see.
Spread your story with us, your friends and the rest of Junk Mail Cape Town to win an iPad 2 . To stand a chance at winning this iPad 2 this is what you need to do:
- Use www.junkmail.co.za/cape-town
- Come to our Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan page to share your story by telling us why you like us
- You have from 3PM on Friday 20 January until 12 noon on Wednesday 1 February 2012 to enter
- Then wait to see if your “Tell Us Why You Like Us’ comment won the judges hearts for that iPad 2
We are really excited to hear more of your legendary tales!
The best news is that the Junk Mail Cape Town winnings are just beginning… you could win from now until April 2012 as we will be giving away R50 000 worth of prizes.
The word is out Junk Mail Cape Town is taking the Western Cape by storm!
Please note the following terms and conditions apply if you enter this Junk Mail Tell us why you Like us and win competition:
- This competition is open to all South Africans living in the Western Cape only.
- Winners must be a Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook Fan (“Like” us to become a Fan) to be eligible for the prize.
- All entries must be received by 12 noon on 1 February 2012 to win. Late entries will not be considered.
- The judge’s decision of winning comment is final and no correspondence is entered into.
- The ‘Tell Us Why You Like Us’ iPad 2 winner will be announced on the Junk Mail Cape Town Facebook page.
- If the winner does not claim or respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The entrants acknowledge that Junk Mail Publishing accepts no responsibility for any harm, damage, illness or injury that may occur as a result claiming the prize.
- Winners must be able to collect winnings with a valid South African ID document from our partner’s office at the 3rd floor North, Mariendahl House, Newlands on Main, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700.
- Competition not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.