The second annual Capital Craft Beer Festival is around the corner!
Beer Lovers are invited to join Festival organisers at the Voortrekker Monument, a National Heritage Site, for this beertastic event on 14 June 2014! We strongly suggest you buy your tickets online for the event as tickets were sold out before the gates opened!
- R120 Online – This ticket includes a branded 500ml glass mug.
- R120 At the gate – This ticket does NOT include a branded glass mug. 500ml Plastic mug will be provided.
Micro-breweries have become increasingly popular over the past few years! The Capital Craft Beer Fest will allow you to sample beers by over 18 different micro-breweries from across South Africa!
Tickets are on sale here, but one lucky Junk Mail Facebook Fan can win one set of double tickets to the event. All you need to do to stand a chance to win this awesome prize is to tell us why beer is your favourite beverage!
Rules for entering the competition:
- The competition is not open to Junk Mail employees
- The competition is not open to persons under the age of 18
- Entries must contain less than 200 words in the description and a photo to qualify as valid
- The competition closes Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 11 AM
- The competition winners will be announced at 1 PM on Friday 6 June 2014
- If the competition winner does not respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 hours, then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw and new winner announcement
Share the details for this incredible event with your friends and share in the joy of well-crafted local beer!