Christmas is getting closer and before we know it, it will be time to open up the presents that were tucked under the tree. Speaking of presents, many of us still have some last minute shopping to do. With the schools just closed and the year’s work responsibilities needing closure, its easy to feel overwhelmed. Buying presents for your friends and family can be a painless and easy thing to do.
The Junk Mail Team have come up with some last minute gift ideas that may help you get sorted, quicker:
- Buy pre-made hamper gifts. These can be found at many stores, which are catered to men, women, girls and boys. A good example of this is bath products or grooming kits.
- Buy a recipe book. For anyone who needs and wants to cook through-out the year. It’s quick and many good book stores or news agents stock an array of cookbooks.
- Buy vouchers or gift cards / vouchers from the gift receivers favourite store or mall. This is a great way to get a gift that is definitely going to be used and loved.
- Arrange a themed gift. For example: If the person is a coffee lover, buy some mugs, with a good blend of coffee and other coffee instruments parcelled together.
We hope you’ve found these ideas useful. If you have you have any other ideas, please comment on this post and provide our readers with them. Feedback is appreciated and welcome on the Junk Mail blog. You might want to check out the following adverts / sections on the Junk Mail website for Christmas gifts:
- For Men – Golf Clubs, Toolboxes, Braai Accessories, Go Carts.
- For Women – Sewing Machines, Gift Vouchers, Beauty Care Items, Jewellery.
- For Kids – Gaming Consoles & Games, Mobile Phones, Toys, Ipods & MP3 Players.
Also feel free to check out these other Festive posts on the Junk Mail blog.
- Christmas Ching
- 10 Things That Could end up under your Christmas Tree
- Some “Shop From Home” Christmas Ideas
- A Mince Pie Recipe for Christmas
- Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Christmas Decoration Tips
- Create Someone’s Christmas this Festive Season
- 5 Ways to make Christmas Great for Kids
- A Garlic-Stuffed Roach Chicken Recipe for Christmas