Looking for a cool and exciting job working for one of the biggest online publishers in South Africa?
Good news, Junk Mail Publishing is looking for 4 savvy Online Marketers to join our fast paced Online Marketing Team. Here is a little bit more info about who and what we are looking for:
- Maintain our current email list
- Expand current email list
- Compiling and sending of weekly classifieds newsletters
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Be driven by results
- Use initiative to increase our market share
- Must have exceptional Internet skills
- Must have exceptional copy writing skills
- You will work with WordPress blog platform
- Create at least 2 blog posts a day
- Manage various blogs
- Develop copy for regular Newsletters
- You will also be asked to work with our PR agency to develop copy for Press Releases to be dispatched to both online and more traditional media
- Some blogging experiencing is required. Include links to the blogs you maintain our post on regularly with your application. Content type of the blog does not matter.
- An understanding of HTML, FTP, and the ability to develop website documents.
Search Engine Marketer:
- As the Search Engine Marketer you will develop marketing campaigns around keywords / terms that relate to our client’s needs in an effort to convert a browser into action
- You must have experience working with a PPC platform e.g. Google Adwords.
- Must have exceptional copy writing skills and must comprehend the Call-To-Action phrase
- Manage all aspects of numerous PPC platforms, including the research into new marketing opportunities and present proposals, etc.)
- Development of landing pages for specific campaigns
- Management of various individual campaign budgets, while maintaining the global SEM budget.
- Your focus will be to maximise SEM return on investment (ROI)
Junior Online Market Researcher:
- Online Market Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Reporting on Web Metrics and other Marketing related metrics
- Analysis of measurements and marketing activity reported
- You will collaborate with fellow team members on projects – both from the Online Marketing Department, Sales, IT and upper management.
- Your objective will be to continually research and monitor current market trends and report back to the Online Marketing Manager with your findings.
- In addition you need to be a person that can comfortably work with figures and stats – and most importantly understand the importance of stats! You will compile daily and weekly reports from data collected via various sources.
- You will therefore need to be a MS Excel wizard, and with a good understanding of systems in general.
Please note: Only apply for these positions if you have exceptional Internet savvy and experience online.
Email a cover letter explaining why you will be perfect for this job and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out this link to get more info on these exciting positions.